THE MUSICAL TATTER

Monday, July 18, 2011

What I've Been Up To Lately

Lately, I have been spending my spare time making "holiday" items.  I'm making my tatted Christmas trees and Christmas wreaths.  I have also finished a "free" website and maybe more people can find me here on this vast web.  
























    My new website address is:


 I am thinking of getting my own domain name to make it easier to find. 


 I have also started selling on a new website called "Three Sisters Marketplace".  They have been so nice and I have already sold two items on there. 


Three Sisters Marketplace website is:   


  They aren't as huge as Etsy and only sell handmade items (not vintage and used items like Etsy does). 


This all takes many hours of work--hours I should be using to "make" my products.  


I would love it if you would visit me and leave me a message in my Guestbook.  Hope to see you soon!  Thanks!

No comments:

Favorite Web Sites