THE MUSICAL TATTER

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Craft Show Tomorrow!



Tomorrow is our craft show and I only have a few more hours to get ready for it.  I love craft shows--as long as they are inside!  I have had my share of outside craft show disasters.  Just last month, we had a show outside and it was in the 90's!  Give me air conditioning and a constant air flow, and I'm happy.  


We are donating a portion of our sales tomorrow to the Alzheimer's Association.  I am looking forward to a good show.  Several of our residents are very talented and have made items to put in the craft show.  One of our residents makes wonderful dolls from head to toe.  And even the faces and hair are hand-stitched.  I will let you know how things go after it is over.  Here is an example of some of our items we will have in the show.  











No comments:

Favorite Web Sites