THE MUSICAL TATTER

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Week - Some Good and Some Bad

This last week hasn't been the greatest.  I came down with a stomach virus and I still don't think I'm over it quite yet.  I do feel better and fortunately no one in my family has caught it from me.  I stayed either in the bathroom (of course) or the bedroom the whole time and didn't even come out in the living area.  


I did start feeling better and even designed a new little notebook cover.  I hope you like it.  I really enjoy making them.  I might even start making some business card holders and maybe eyeglass holders.   That's what I have been thinking about, anyway.  







I found this little shop called "Hidden Treasures" where I am selling some of my items.  They are located down by Coolidge Park and only sell local handcrafted items.  If my local friends are looking for a nice shop to show their out-of-town guests, this is a really unique one.  Below are some pictures of my little area.  I am also making rings that are selling very well--and I have a picture of them, also.  




 I am going to bring some lace to put over the black table to give it a softer look.  If you would like to visit Hidden Treasures, it is located across from where you pay for parking down by the park.  It is next to a cute cupcake shop, if you're hungry.  I hope you will visit it!

6 comments:

Joansie said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Love the book cover. Have you thought of making them to fit over the plastic/leather cover for Nooks and Kindles. Their covers serve a purpose but not all that pretty.

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Hi Linda,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your creations are just lovely! What a neat idea to make the lace covers for your journals. Also love the rings! If you ever decide to sell items wholesale let me know! They are beautiful!

Warmest regards,
Carrie
Noelle Garrett Designs

Unknown said...

Thanks, Joansie! And thank you for the Kindle suggestion, also. I love that idea! What about a crocheted holder for more padding?

Bonnie said...

Pretty Book Cover!

Angela said...

Your work is so delicate, I love the note-book cover, very pretty.
I hope you are feeling better, eating banana's always helps me, a bite every 10 minutes with a sip of 7 up. Doctors orders..
xoxox
Angela.

God's Kid said...

What a beautiful notebook cover!!! :)

Favorite Web Sites