THE MUSICAL TATTER

Monday, September 7, 2009

I am in the creating mode




I don't know if it is the fact that the Holidays are around the corner or I am just inspired. But, lately, I've been making up some new items. I hope to be in some craft shows closer to the Holidays, so I am stocking up now.

I came up with the idea of making up little sachets and trimming them with my tatting. I had all the supplies--I just needed to get them organized in my mind. I wish I could think of other things I could do with all my other thousands of supplies. I must admit that I find some inspiration on Etsy. I also get inspiration from the other blogs that I read--which include your tatting blogs, too.

In addition to selling on Etsy, I am selling on a website called "Make Mine Pink" -- www.makeminepink.com . If you go to the "Boutiques" section and look for "Little Lace Lady by Linda", you will find me. I have had one sale on this site so far--hopefully, it will pick up soon because it costs me money each month. You know, when you create all these things, you either give them away or find an outlet where you can sell them, right? Well, I guess I had better get busy and start creating again. I'll let you know the next item I come up with.


Favorite Web Sites