THE MUSICAL TATTER

Saturday, August 29, 2009


Yet another way to use my tatting! I found these pretty little chains with a dainty lobster claw clasp on Etsy. My next item is a little tatted barrette. There is always something else to add tatting to, right?

Yesterday, I played catch the ball with my grandson. The weather is finally getting a little cooler for me so I can spend more time outside. I live in the south, and for 9 months out of the year, I love it--but those three hot months in the summer are killers! When I lived up north, it was the other way around. The summers were wonderful and the winters were hard. I think I'd rather be right where I am. Life is easier where it's warmer--unless the A/C goes out. I can't imagine getting stuck in the snow or sliding around on ice.

I like to do my tatting outside when there is a little breeze. It is just so relaxing and calming. Writing this makes me want to do that very thing. So, I think I'll get my things together and go outside and sit in my favorite chair and tat. See you later . . . . .

4 comments:

riya manna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anamika said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Smart Living Today said...

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog! I am glad I found yours too! What pretty decorations. I have that same little pink tree.
:-)

I wish you lived here. Looking for a good singing coach.

Peggy

Unknown said...

Peggy - I don't know if you will read this again or not, but do you have any questions about singing that I could answer?

Linda

Favorite Web Sites