THE MUSICAL TATTER

Monday, August 24, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!


Wow! My life is too busy! And, to make it worse, I just joined Twitter, along with a new internet shopping site called Make Mine Pink (www.makeminepink.com) This past weekend, I have been listing my product on there and it all takes a lot of time. Like I have extra time!

Like today, I have to get ready, go exercise, work on my creations (like the one I have pictured here), and teach piano and voice this afternoon (plus work on my music for the group I sing with). When do I get my housework done? I need to do some of that, also (sometime). Sometimes I think I'm ADD--I run from one thing to another and then run out of time.

Is anyone's life as chaotic as mine? I guess I am starting to feel overwhelmed by everything. I need to get my priorities in line--what is more important. Are you running around like crazy like I am?

5 comments:

Little Step said...

Linda, you are not only busy, but you are ORGANIZED! That makes you Superwoman! :-)

Unknown said...

That heart is just beautiful. Your busy life sounds fabulous!

~TattingChic ♥

Sharon said...

Linda, I love your new heart ornament. I want to buy one of those when I come for my piano lesson this Saturday if you have some extras. :)))

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, I'm guessing this is a way of life for most of us. I like to think of it as just a sign of a life lived to the fullest :)
Laura

Gina said...

I really like this beaded heart.

Yes, LIFE seems entirely too busy for me. Where did the days of dreaming and daydreaming go? We have to make time to thoroughly enjoy what IS!

Favorite Web Sites