THE MUSICAL TATTER

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

DELETING COMMENTS

I finally changed my "Comments" section to where I can read everything before it appears on my blog. I was getting advertisements to sell flowers and other unrelated things (spam) instead of hearing from my friends. It's really sad that we have to monitor everything so much and can't just let our friends make their comments and observations. Why does everything have to get so complicated? Life is complicated enough just living it.

Oh, by the way, my grandson mentioned last night that when he grows up, he wants to be in the military and jump out of planes (horrors!), then become a cowboy, and then become a paleantologist (I can't spell that). He loves dinasaurs (can't spell that either) and knows every one by name. I'm sure all this will change, but it's fun to hear his thoughts about the future. He's so much fun!!

1 comment:

Ladytats said...

well, at least he has goals. good for him

Favorite Web Sites