I don't know why, but I just can't do the same thing over and over. I have to change it up a little. So it is with my little ornaments. I'm trying to come up with new designs and I guess the sky is the limit for putting something in the middle of these tatted pieces. So, here are some ideas I have come up with and I'm sure they won't be my last changes. I'm really in the mode lately, thinking of all those craft shows I want to participate in. I always think big at first, then come down to reality. I guess I just run out of steam with everything that happens during the holidays. I need to get making angels again, too. And I also need to get to the gym because I am paying a monthly fee to get into shape. So, if it's not this, it's that, right? Anyway, just wanted to share these with you.
THE MUSICAL TATTER
Saturday, August 8, 2009
New Designs
I don't know why, but I just can't do the same thing over and over. I have to change it up a little. So it is with my little ornaments. I'm trying to come up with new designs and I guess the sky is the limit for putting something in the middle of these tatted pieces. So, here are some ideas I have come up with and I'm sure they won't be my last changes. I'm really in the mode lately, thinking of all those craft shows I want to participate in. I always think big at first, then come down to reality. I guess I just run out of steam with everything that happens during the holidays. I need to get making angels again, too. And I also need to get to the gym because I am paying a monthly fee to get into shape. So, if it's not this, it's that, right? Anyway, just wanted to share these with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your ornaments are beautiful! I like that each one is a little bit different.
Very pretty! I love your work! :)
Beautiful!
Thank you all!
Wow Linda, these are so beautiful!
Laura
Post a Comment