THE MUSICAL TATTER

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Angels Watching Over Us




I have always loved angels! I believe in them and feel that they really do protect us from harm. I have made various angels over my lifetime and I have a very creative sister who has also made many angels. This is one she made about 10 years ago for me. It is covering an air freshener--remember when those were popular? It's about time for them to come around again, right?Everything old is new again. Anyway, this little angel has such an innocent quality about it. I say "it" because I don't think angels are male or female. But I have tried to make a male-looking angel in the past, and I just couldn't make it look good. So I gave up and now, all my angels have a female look. I make angels because I want people to look at them and remember that they have a Heavenly Father who watches over them. And, these days, we need all the help we can get!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a lovely angel! I am in agreement with you about the fact that they protect us from harm! I am grateful for the angels that have helped me all through my life! I love angels, too! That's why I have an angel on my header of my blog! :)

Favorite Web Sites