THE MUSICAL TATTER

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Name Change




I hope this does not confuse all my friends, but I decided to change my blog name.  I think my new name tells a little more about me and I can also talk about tatting plus music.  I don't think my other name told you much about me--we all have thoughts, right?  :)   I had some creative juices flowing yesterday and made this little muslin gift bag.  I trimmed it in vintage laces and made my own flower and tatted center.  I needed something new to add to my Etsy, so we'll see how everyone likes it.  


My next project is to work on an angel for Alzheimer's.  I want to be able to contribute to the Alzheimer's Association and I can give part of the sale of the angel to them.  So, that's another idea that has to be developed.  I am always trying to create and learn.

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I like your new blog name! It says so much about you! The bag is lovely. What a wonderful way to showcase your talents!

Christie Bryant said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! You are uber-talented!

Favorite Web Sites