THE MUSICAL TATTER

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Angel's New Look


I have been making these angels for several years now--I'd say about 12 or more. I like to make changes in them from time to time and I found this beautiful pleated lace. It looked like it would make a pretty skirt and change the look slightly. I don't think I'll ever get tired of making these angels. At one time, I had my whole family involved in making them. But, now I'm the only one who makes them. There will always be angel lovers and I love what they represent. God made His angels to guide and protect us here on earth. And I know for a fact that angels have protected members of my family through their lifetime.

3 comments:

Tudy said...

What a lovely angel. Is the pattern a free one somewhere or is it just yours? I love making all kinds of them too. I have made many different angel ornaments over the years.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your angel is beautiful! I have several angels that were gifts from friends. They all make me smile!

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous! I love the pleated lace so elegant.

Favorite Web Sites