THE MUSICAL TATTER

Monday, March 31, 2014

I JUST PUBLISHED MY FIRST BOOK!

Lately, I have been working on a book.  It is a book of tatting.  Over the years, as I would make projects, I took pictures of them.  Fortunately, I have kept all my pictures all these years.  I say fortunately, because I have since sold most of those Items that I made.  Little did I know that one day I would use all these pictures in writing my tatting book.  I have finished my tatting book,  and now it is for sale on the following link.  It is not a book of how to tat, but it is a book of crafts you can make using your tatting you have made.  It is available as a hard copy and also in PDF format.   Please look at the sample pages on the link, and let me know what you think.

http://www.blurb.com/b/5189430-vintage-lace-and-tatted-treasures




2 comments:

Robin Perfetti said...

Very nice! My favorites are the Hand Tatted Canvas Purse and the Vintage Lace and Tatted Clutch. Good for you, publishing a book. That's a very distant goal of mine :)

Little Step said...

Congratulations Linda! You are an amazing, creative lady. I wish you much success with your book.

Michelle Young

Favorite Web Sites