THE MUSICAL TATTER

Monday, March 12, 2012

Tatted Ribbon Bracelets



I got my first order from a bride-to-be!  She wanted me to make bright yellow bracelets for her bridesmaids and an off-white tatted bracelet for her.  So, I went to work and made them all.  It was fun thinking about how they would look on everyone, along with their beautiful dresses.  I have been the soloist for many weddings, and they are always a happy occasion--so I had the same feeling as I tatted these bracelets.  I hope I can do more in the future for bridal parties.  I have sold quite a few bracelets on Etsy because it seems that lace is the "in" thing right now.   I have also included a picture of one in light pink with crystals added.  I stiffened the yellow bracelets, but the pink one is not stiffened.  They both work on the wrist since they are tied together with the satin ribbon.  

No comments:

Favorite Web Sites