THE MUSICAL TATTER

Friday, December 30, 2011

Next!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday. Mine has been great! My son came home for Christmas so our family was together again. As usual, I was busy crafting all through the month of December. Lately, I have been obsessed with making earrings. I love to wear them and have many, many pairs. I have included a couple of examples of them. I guess I made about more than 50 different pairs. They are going on Etsy as soon as I get pictures and will only be $4.00 each. 
 My new challenge will be crazy quilting. I got a new magazine online and made a new friend and the background of my earring pictures shows the magazine.  It is called "Crazy Quilt Gatherings" and I love it!!  I would like to make some phone cases and book covers. That will be a challenge! If I can ever get off my new IPad, I plan to get busy. Have a great weekend and 2012!

4 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Linda,
Oh what beautiful earrings! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I want to wish you a Happy New Year!!! And congratulations on reaching 100 FOLLOWERS!!! WOO HOO!
XO
Cindy

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Hi Linda, I would love to show your work in the Spring issue. Email me please, your link didn't work??? TY,Pat
angell100@comcast.net or
pannwinter@gmail.com

Cindy Adkins said...

Happy New Year--I hope it is a fun-filled year ahead with lots of creativity!!!
XO
Cindy

bohemiannie! art said...

Oh my goodness. All of your pieces are so gorgeous! Drool all over my keyboard. What a great price for the earrings! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I left the following reply...
Thank you Linda! I hope you will get back to 'it' because if you're anything like me...my heart is just singing these days...I added a piece of lace to one of the tags and when plan more of the same. I tried tatting YEARS ago and got about 4 inches done in the same time it took both my neighbors to do a few feet each!!! Whew. I admire anyone that can handle that very beautiful art.

Favorite Web Sites