THE MUSICAL TATTER

Monday, October 17, 2011

My Grandson

I just had to post this picture of my grandson.  My daughter is a wonderful photographer and this picture is just one example of her fantastic work.  You may wonder how she took this picture.  Well, I really can't tell you, but I can say that it is not photoshopped.  There is a place in downtown Chattanooga that she has found where she can take it.  I don't know whether the place was created for this purpose, but she found it all the same. 


This picture represents my grandson's life.  It is how he is every day--full of life.  I have loved every stage of his life so far and he and I are very close.  I just thought you would enjoy this picture.  You don't see many of these every day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband says that this could also be a picture of believers being caught up in the Rapture. I am looking forward to this!

Alexa Lett said...

Just wanted to pop in and see how awesome your tatting is....wow! I love tatting, don't know how to do it, but admire the beauty. The Blush article was good for me...many nice things have resulted from that interview....including you. My mother is in an assisted living facility and I certainly understand a little of what you do...would love to help. I'm working on organizing some classes, so I will certainly put your name on my list. Thank you for taking the time to contact me! Happy creating! Keep in touch.
Alexa

Favorite Web Sites