THE MUSICAL TATTER

Friday, September 16, 2011

My Latest Adventures

Lately, I have been very busy singing.  I have found a new music love in Jazz.  I love all the old 1930's and 1940's music and have found that my voice adapts well to these old songs.  I guess you would say that I like "crooning."  I'll bet you thought only guys did that!  I have some singing engagements where I only sing jazz.  It is very conducive to dancing while I'm singing.  And it is very relaxing for me to sing.  Also, jazz is making a comeback these days.  Younger people are discovering it and the ballroom dancing adapts very well it it.  So, I am having fun with it these days.  Maybe I will post a song or two in the coming weeks that I am doing.  


Also, I have decided to start selling my creations to unique shops and boutiques again.  I  took a long break from it and was jolted back to reality when I received a great order from the Old Mill Pottery in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.  So, if you are in Pigeon Forge and you stop by the Old Mill complex, you might just see some of these tatted pins on display in their pottery store.  Also, you might see lots of my angels pictured here.  I made 160 of them--wow, that took awhile!  I hope to do well so I can just keep sending them re-orders.  Wouldn't that be great??  Here's hoping!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Linda, I hope you post on your blog some of your jazz songs. I love jazz and would love to hear your songs.

Favorite Web Sites