THE MUSICAL TATTER

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Music


I guess you have figured out that I also like music. I majored in Music in college and have been involved in it all of my life as either a singer, a teacher or a choir director. I was in a southern gospel quartet and we recorded a CD a year ago. I put some of the songs on Myspace and if you want to listen to them, you can go to www.myspace.com/thecollierquartetmusic. If anyone can help me put one of the songs on my Blog, I would really appreciate it. Do any of you know how to do this? Let me list this address again separately, so it is clearer.

http://www.myspace.com/thecollierquartetmusic

For those of you who like folk music, I am also in another group called Skygarden. Their address is:

http://www.myspace.com/skygardenband

I have loved being in these groups and am now in another group called The Choo Choo Chicks. We will be putting some of our music on YouTube soon. This is a trio and we do the old songs like "Mr. Sandman", "Sincerely", "Chattanooga Choo Choo", and "Boogy Woogy Bugle Boy."

No comments:

Favorite Web Sites