THE MUSICAL TATTER

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Embellished With Tatting



Well, here is yet another item I found to add my tatting to - a pretty box! I love going out and looking for items like this--keeps my mind going with new ideas and possibilities. I tell you, I know that I'm ADD. Yesterday, I had the TV going on mute, watching a cooking show, sitting on my couch tatting with my earplugs in my ears, listening to my favorite music on www.pandora.com. How's that for multi-tasking?? Not just 2 things at once--3 things at once. Are any of you like this?? I'm working on trying 4 things at once, but haven't accomplished this yet. I'll let you know when I do!

7 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I think you have the perfect embellishment for this box!

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

That box looks familiar! :)

~TattingChic ♥

Unknown said...

I thought that maybe you just might recognize it. :}

MicheleStitches said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Oh, I am so thrilled to see someone else who tats!! I had an elderly aunt who tatted when I was a child. She passed away and as an adult, I knew absolutely no one who still tatted. Several years ago I bought a shuttle and a book and struggled for hours trying to figure out how to do it. Finally there was an "aha" moment and I finally understood the magic of making it happen.

Finding your blog was timely, because I just recently dug out my shuttle from my crafts and have been giving it a rather clumsy go again.

Pat said...

Thank you for your comment, this box is just beautiful and stylish.

Pam said...

Beautiful box Linda. The tatting really makes the look!
Thanks for the visit and the lovely comment about my blog. :)

Favorite Web Sites